Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still grown and sexy...

Okay, I know I've been m.i.a for a hott ass minute (more like a blazing hour.. geddit?lol) and i won't be surprised if no one even reads this anymore :-( (-not like very many people did in the first place..) but yea, it's been really and truly my bad. I thought I needed to take time of from a lot of things (including blog) to find out where my head was at and position and point it in the right direction, so I made an attempt (unsuccessful though it was) to do so. However, I never stopped writing- cos "its my therapy when I'm losing sleep, which is usually.." (I'll pay money to anyone who can tell me what song thats from...)


Anyways, yea, I'd put up some of the stuff I wrote, but its like too 'deep' (shocking!-lol) yes, oao has a deep/sentimental side to her much as she tries to hide it... (yea, i'm speaking of myself in the third person... and what?!lol) Moving onnn..lol.. I think I missed 'blogging', and so here I am! (like Rick Ross and Avery Storm said..haha-okay need to stop with lame jokes..) And even if no one reads (i really hope people DO READ this though.. :-) I'll keep on keeping on...


Okay... I gotta go do something right now.. And I know this post didn't really communicate much in terms of facts and stuff..lol..(i like to speak English)... Let's just say it's my intro/announcement of my return!! I shall put up some more 'substantial' stuff soonest.x


~still sexy~
.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment