Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgivin'

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!!!

Just a quick one… 10 things I’m thankful for; I know it’s a tad late, but couldn’t put anything up yesterday, was too busy cooking/eating/sleeping… but yea, here goes;

  1. The fact that I have God in my life…lol(gotta put God first y’all)
  2. My family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. My friends… I may not have a lot, but quality sure beats quantity…lol.. and even though I may not show it all/most of the time (cause I’m weird like that), I love y’all. :-)
  4. The fact that the semester’s about to be done, and that His Grace has brought me thus far, and will take me all the way- AMEN! (lol- cos it certainly hasn’t been easy)
  5. For ‘clarity’- ‘nuff said…
  6. Being grown and sexy and hott and all that other good stuff
  7. The gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Good food. aka (dark) chocolate :-)
  9. Tyrese (and Tyrese jr. aka my cuddy buddy..lol) and all those other fine specimen of men that melt my heart every time i look at them (Taye Diggs, Lance Bass, Morris Chestnut, Boris Kodjoe, Jeremy Piven and Maxwell are a few that come to mind..)
  10. And finally I'm thankful for ‘progress’... as well as all the mistakes I done made…

And there you have it, the first ten things that came to my mind… (‘cause there’s way more things to be thankful for) What are YOU thankful for?? Take some time out from complaining (which I feel like I do too much) and find a few things to be thankful for… oh yea, one more random thing; CHRISTMAS DÉCOR!!! That joint gets me excited every time… holly, mistletoe, Christmas trees, lights, wreaths… everything! I love em.. haha.. Anyways, Happy Holidays y’all!! (and I’m also thankful for this blog… :-D



*Thankfully grown and sexy*

.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment