Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, I know its December, and Thanksgiving was last week... Let me explain: I had written the post on the day of, however, I didn't get round to putting it up for whatever reason. Anyways I guess it's better late than never, huh? So yea, here goes...

Hey world, how's it been? I've been gone for ages... yet again. I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging, and I won't lie, I kinda missed it. But yea, I'm sorry for the hiatus.. Like so much has been going on.. I thank God that all is well :)

Okay, so today is black Friday (Yayy for all the shoppers!! hope y'all get good deals-lol) I had intended to put this up yesterday- Thanksgiving day, but it was a very busy day hence I didn't get round to doing it. I don't know why, but for some random reason, I remembered one of the Thanksgiving posts I put up and was like this would be a good time to put a post up, yea, I know, random.lol. So here goes, my thanksgiving post, I'm going to make it short- one of the reasons for this being the fact that it has been so long since I posted anything, and well, I may be a little rusty #dontjudgeme;

Thanksgiving:

I'm not going to do the '10 things I'm thankful for' post, not for any other reason than the fact that it would kinda be redundant; I don't want it regurgitate the whole list again..lol.. but for your convenience you can read it here ->

http://onlyforthegrownandsexy.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-thanksgivin.html


I'm still thankful for all the things on that list and then a whole lot more. I think Thanksgiving is a great time to sit back and reminisce over all the things you're thankful/grateful for. People get caught up with eating the turkey and all the other things that they forget to be thankful. (this was my third vegetarian Thanksgiving btw..lol.. Just thought I'd put that out there) I'm not suggesting that people only be thankful on the last Thursday in November, no, I think this should be done daily.. I'm thankful for all the blessings God has provided for me... That's this post in a nutshell.

This post may not make sense to most people, I'm even trying to make sense of it myself..lol- told you I'd be a little rusty, but I decided to continue anyways, so that I can finally put something up! It's about time too :) Meanwhile, while I was going through the dashboard on here, I saw that I had posted something a while back, and for whatever reason, didn't get round to publishing the post, so I shall do it now (the post, which I think is titled 'Random' may be posted beneath this one- Enjoy, even though I do not remember what its about..lol).

So there you have it, oao finally put something up! yayy!!lol. I'll try and post more often.. Hopefully will put one up really soon, fingers crossed..lol. Hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving, and remember to always be Thankful!

*the still ever so sexy*
.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment