Saturday, June 19, 2010

More randomness..


Hmmm... This is weird... I've got like a million and one things on my mind right now.. but still, I'm unable to come up with a topic to blog about... sad, very sad.. But oh well, i shall ramble on and talk about everything and nothing at the same time (it's a skill i have mastered)lol.

Okay first of, i'm going to talk about how there's too many 'wo-wo' guys now. Asin, they did nt try at all... Thank God I'm not looking for anyone atm.. cos i'd probably be frustrated as a mug...lol

Second, I'm going to ask/pose this question... why do some ugly as shit people think they have the audacity to feel/act fresh... I know they say, 'I think therefore I am'.. well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no matter how much YOU think you're attractive, if other people do not agree or think the same way..lol.. Let me tell you a secret, be humble, even if you as foine as Tyrese or Tyson, don't feel like everyone has to complement your swagg..lol.. #random

Then I shall talk about how it's almost as if monogamy is nothing but a myth these days, and it's almost as if people are required/expected to be unfaithful.smh.. And how I was talking bout how it would be difficult for me to be a marriage counselor right now, cos when people come to me, i'd go, "I'm so sorry for your distress. However I do know a really good divorce lawyer..."lol.. Which is really bad, because like i think divorce is wrong, very wrong, on every level.. but i donno..lol.. anyways,, #ontothenextparagraph..lol

I think I tweet too much and i'm gonna 'tweet' a few lines from a past TT (trending topic-lol) '#iconfess'..

1. #iconfess i kinda suck at relationships...lol.. working on that though.. :-)
2. #iconfess i'm not a naturally nice person.. have/had to work at it..
3. #iconfess i actually like being by myself... and get irritated when i have to be around people i dont like for too long (i.e for more than 5 minutes)
4. #iconfess sometimes i get 'drawn' to some people, and want them to be around me 24/7 and when they aint, i miss them like ish.. :-(
5. #iconfess i make mistakes like all the time.. but in a way, i think people learn better by making mistakes and getting burned so to say.. still, i'm earnestly working on becoming the best version of me..
6. #iconfess that i hate talking.. but at the same time i hate silence! i love it when people talk to me.. :-)

and last but not least,

7. #iconfess that half the time i'm talking, i have no idea what i'm going on about..haha

anyways, i'm tired of rambling.. i'm gonna put two songs i'm really feeling (lol) at the moment; Usher's there goes my baby.. Love that song. And Gyptian's Hold Yuh.. that song makes me wish i knew how to dance properly.. *sigh*.. have to go now.. gots shits to sort out.. (mostly get something to eat.lol) and things to do... It's gonna be a long day.. :-)

~the increasingly sexy~

o.a.o

ps: I know i'm supposed to have written a post about working out... it's long (and i'm lazy).. promise to put one up today/tomorrow.









1 comment:

  1. LOL at ugly people
    abeg free them now, they need to feel fresh at some point in time

    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this Gyptian's Hold Yuh as much then haha

    ReplyDelete