Sunday, June 6, 2010

Now I aint Sayin' she a GOLD DIGGAH... But... haha


"Now, I aint saying she a gold-digger, but she aint messing with no broke niggas..."lol

This post is dedicated (lol) to a dear and special friend of mines (*blushes*) and sweetheart.. who kinda suggested it as a topic when i told him i was stuck and needed something to write about.. So here goes..

It's gonna be a tad difficult for me to write about this whole 'gold-digging' business, not because I am a gold digger (aww, hell naw, I am very grateful to God, that I got my own.. It is not by my power nor my might or anything I did, but by the Spirit, Favor and Grace of God.. :-) okay, back to the topic. It'll be hard, cos it kinda makes sense for girls to go after the guys who live the lavish life-style, cos think about it, who doesn't want that..lol.

I'm going to try and write about this from like both sides, i.e. from both a male and female perspective, but once again it will be a little difficult for me to do so.

For one, I don't see too many of these guys who are 'flossing' and getting all the girls complaining much.. I mean, that's partly why they're flaunting their money in the first place, to 'collect' girls/babes (lol).. Like all the high profile guys.. Politicians, Athletes, Wall Street dudes, Musicians and such they're all in it to get it so to say.. And if anyone of them should come to me and tell me that they actually believe that these tricks/heifers/hoes really do care about them or would talk to them if they had no 'loot'.. I would refer them to the nearest psychiatric hospital.. To be frank and honest, material possessions attract attention (whether wanted or not), from both sexes..

Now, I am NOT saying that guys (or girls, cos there are male gold-diggers, believe me, i have seen a few in my time..lol) shouldn't aspire to do great things, drive the fanciest cars or live in the biggest mansions... No, don't let anyone/situation stifle your dreams, BUT y'all should be able to filter and funnel the attention.. Know who loves you for you, and who loves you for what you got, and relate to each accordingly.

On the other hand, there's guys saying that girls only go after the lavish guys... and that the guys who are chilling and not so out there are getting the short end of the stick.. That is true in part, but see, these dude should see this as a good thing, cos I'm telling you, y'all don't want these type of girls.. trust me. These girls are 'dangerous'.. You know, like the Kardinal Offishal and Akon song..lol. They will suck a n!$$@ dry.. and not in the way he'd like..lmao!! Seriously though. They are evil.

I know I said I was going to try and write this from both sides.. and I take great pride in the fact that for the most part, I think very much like a guy.. But with this gold-digging business, it's kinda hard for me to..lol.. because I can't hate on the girls, it's not their fault.. It's like the way that flies are attracted to light.. they can't help it.. Its up to the guys to swat them away.. thing is most guys are weak.. thats the reason they will say it is 'natural' for a man to cheat? I'm like wth..? Why would it me more natural for a he than a she.. but lemme me get off that, less I digress.. That issue will be addressed in another post..

So yea, gold digging is BAD.. Ladies, don't do it. Fella's don't buy into it.. and if you do.. Tough luck.. You get what you deserve.. Come to me when you need therapy to deal with the emotional trauma/stress that comes with it.. and if you need a divorce counselor, I'm also available..haha. Okay, I'll be nice. I know it's not always peoples fault.. Like sometimes it's like the 'condition wey make the crayfish bend' (lol-that expression cracks me up) kinda situation.. so if it happens to anyone.. come and talk to me.. i'll lend you my shoulder to cry on..lol..

Okay, I kinda ran out of things to say on the topic.. and my good friend *coughs* is m.i.a, so I can't really ask him for his input.. But if i think of anything else.. I'll definitely do a follow up post.. I'm partly stuck cos was thinking about going to the gym.. (missed my yoga class cos I was writing this..lol.. so I hope y'all appreciate it!!)

Kk, I've got to go like NOW... gotta go workout and stuff.. of which, my next post might be about that.. like working out and living a healthy life-style.. taking a couple classes related to that, and i'm kinda obsessed with it atm.. lol. hope i stay that way.. anyways.. i'll definately be putting something up tomorrow. BYE!

...the fit and sexy...

.oao.


ps: here's a couple songs/video's (one from a female's point of veiw, and another from a males.. Enjoy.. :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment