Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day #1


Okay, so today is Sunday, right? And like I went to church, right?lol. I actually like going to church.. Cos sometimes, even though I feel like it's...yea..(lol) Every time I go I feel like God is talking to me..*blankstare*..lol

Well, I concluded that or should I say realized that while I'm here thinking about how my workout life sucks and i'm focusing on other things that aren't really relevant, I haven't really done anything to better myself spiritually.. So yea, I gotta work on that..lol.. A lil' something for y'all to think about on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.. :) y'all can thank me later..(act like my name is Drake or something..haha!) So yea, that's some grown folk ish...lol.. haven't really said nothing on that in a bit. I would have talked more about it.. but I aint no preacher..lol

But yea... Day 1... went well.. worked out for a bit :) oh, and I decided that the not eating thing wasn't the way forward. I was sick for most of last week, and in my heart of hearts I know it was cos i wasn't eating right. Plus i also know that not eating is not exactly the best way to lose weight.. so yea, i scraped that from the list.. and made myself eat, even though i didn't really feel like it. So yea, that's my daily update.. Hopefully I'll keep up the good work and not dismount the horsie (lol) again..

Gotta love and leave y'all now.. I'm reading this book for class.. And let's just say that this book...lol... well, it can be applied to both the 'grown' and 'sexy' aspects of this blog.. most especially if you take the last letter away from one of them words.. i'll let you figure out which word..lol.. the book is on some deep shit... I'll see how it goes, and maybe i'll be nice and share some of the information contained in the book on here..haha. anyways.. i feel like i'm rambling now.. so yea, another update or should i say progress report coming up tomorrow. ciao :)

~the grown&sexy~
.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment