Monday, November 8, 2010

Day #2


"They finally got it through my head not to run my mouth so when y'all talk about you know who I donno what y'all talking 'bout"

lol.. I love that song! esp Andre 3000's part...

Anyways, this aint bout music... This supposed to be my progress report, right? Today went well, we thank God. Could have been better, but I wont beat myself up too much about it. Was crazy tired (maybe cos I aint slept properly in a bit) and i dont think i will until Friday *sigh* the Lord is my strength) I did eat today.. Maybe a little more that i woulda liked.. (i would have like to have eaten nothing... so you get the idea..lol) and worked out a little bit... not as much as I would have liked... I kinda overslept after i got home.. and it was too late to go to the gym after i woke up... that really made me sad for a minute.. but i'll be fine... :(

So yea, thats the progress report for today... Don't think I will be eating tomorrow though.. Like my 'common sense' is telling me that not eating is not the way forward... but another part of me is telling me that it is... donno which one to listen to... well confused... Anyways.. Gotta go now.. Wish me luck on not eating tomorrow..

ps: I know i was crazy upset over the weekend over something that happened... But like now, i'm good, i realized that i was focusing too much on the negative and overlooking the positive.. a couple of really good things happened too. Anyways.. that was just a random addition.. Gotta go now.. Bye!!!


~*the forever sexy*~
.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment