Wednesday, December 22, 2010

oooh i'm so mad... my lil' rant

okay, so i'm sooo mad right now.. i'll tell you why in a minute.. but basically i'm writing cos i'm mad.. or angry.. or pissed.. however and whatever you wanna call it.. i'm like writing away my anger... i know there's loads of other things i could do... liquor.. green... get some ummm something.. eat a pint of ice cream or cake or something so totally bad for me that i'll... i'll... i don't even know what i'll do.. but this seemed like the easiest of the lot... for now... we'll see how that goes...

So why am i mad? can't speak too much on the topic... basically cos i think i'm mostly mad at myself.. like, if i could whoop my own ass i would. The 'reason'...? Well, all i will say is that when you expect too much from people... expect to be disappointed.. in fact, get ready to be.. because you most probably will. i do not know why it's so hard for me to get that concept through my thick skull.. ugghhh!

Now, if you know me, you know i hate to be pessimistic about these things... but fuck it. i'm tired... so frustrated.. cos its someone i really like love too.. but oh well, i guess its the people you care about the most who are in the best position to cut you the deepest, huh.. and that's one of the reasons my heart is so 'guarded'... haha.. jokes.. When will I learn? The stupid thing is that i had my next two posts lined up too.. First was based off a conversation between myself and a friend about how most girls are trifling and all.. and the second was probably gonna be something holiday/Christmas related.. but right now..... and today was a good day too.. granted i woke up sick.. but like i got to spend time with a homie... and actually had fun.. *sigh* such an anticlimactic end to the day... :(

Lemme try and drop a lil' sumthn though.. hopefully take my mind of the B.S that just unfolded..

So yea, I am tired of guys talking this mess that babes aren't shit... they just want your money and shit... like GTFOH with that rubbish... for a while, i was like.. hmm... maybe these dudes is right.. and i was starting to feel sorry for their sorry asses.. but now.... Let's just say that i'll laugh in the next dude's face who comes up to me with that shit.. fuck it.. y'all ask for it. you treat the good girls like trash.. and put these dumb ass broads on a friggin pedestal.. what incentive is there to be 'good' anymore? its like someone works hard and honestly, and doesn't get paid.. and the other doesn't come to work.. cuts corners.. and is making 'mad cash'.. who wouldn't want to follow the latter's footsteps. I mean, morality does/should play an important role. For instance myself, personally.. i think i have an overactive conscience. so i definitely couldn't do these things, cos apart from the fact that there's no reason to and that i do not know how.. actually in actual actuality (lol) i think it's wrong (not like i'm tryna judge nobody or knock anyone's hustle...) but like what does 'morality' mean to people these days? to most people, it don't mean shit. Nothing, nada. Its just another word that has been wiped out most people's vocabularies.

Now, i'm not even tryna come across as some self-righteous/holier-than-thou/perfectly good person. If you know me, you'll know that i'm far from any of those things atm.. sure, i'm working on getting my life like completely right/whatever.. but i'm just calling it like i see it.. people judge my ass all the fucking time.. and i'm not even saying that that makes it right for me to do likewise.. i'm just saying.. i can call a spade a spade without judging it, ya feel me?lol...

so basically, the moral of the story is...lol.. oao doesn't think its right for babes to 'use' guys like they do.. but she thinks its good for the dumb-ass idiot guys.. they deserve it. Why? because they do worse shit and they put trifling hoes and heifers before real girls/wives.. Yup. And i hope they get milked for all their worth too... damn fools, the lot of them... haha.. okay, so i'm done ranting now... still mad/angry though... damn... now gotta find something else to take my mind of stuff... whatever shall i choose...hmmm....

the mad, but still very,very sexy
.oao.



ps. I'm not bitter/man-hating/whatever... simply calling it how i see it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment