Friday, February 18, 2011

Asanwa Asanwa Asanwa, baby!

So its such a beautiful day... so much so that I wanna sing Mick Jagger songs all day... But a babe can't do that.. Gats go into work today cos big brother is watching...

This is gonna be short and sweet. One of my friends just got me hip to Ikwerre music mehn. Them delta peeps take enjoyment to another level. Like they have joy mehn.... Peep this song, dude just sounds mad happy to be singing about this ibo chic called obianuju.. makes me wanna learn ibo.. like i've actually been calling myself asanwa baby all over the place.. lol

Why he says 17, 18 , 19 at the end is beyond me but that's ok... the song is dope!!!

Here:





Here's to all my asanwa babies: it's a beautiful beautiful day in the district!!! Enjoy :) :)


Love,

The Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment