Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Love Letter

My love letter…


There’s no question of Your greatness,

nor searching of Your power

Oh the wonder of Your glory,

to You forty years is but one hour

Your knowledge is all encompassing,

to Your wisdom there is no end…

Oh, for You alone are God.

You are God alone.


Your mercy is everlasting; Your truth is here always

You are He who was and is and is to come…

Who is He that can number Your days?

You flung the sun to burn in space,

and the night’s moon powers light from day.

Oh, You alone... You’re God. You’re God.

You’re everything I need.

You are God alone.

-Marvin Sapp


Okay, I didn’t write that, but it’s the way I feel. I couldn’t have said it better as I don’t quite have the prowess of manipulating words in that manner or to that extent… not yet... but yea, that’s my heart.


Its funny how like I go from talking about things that are ‘bad’, to expressing emotions and feelings of strong anger.. to Spiritual things. I try not to talk about the latter on here for that very reason… because I know that I’m far from perfect and I don’t want people to go, “But she does blah blah, and now she’s talking this and that” but you know what, it’s my blog (partly..lol) so I can write what I like, and like I keep reiterating, I’m human, I’m bound to mess up. And like yea… I just had to write that, guess why… cos He is God alone! Haha

That is all sexys.

Have a Blessed day.

~the ever so sexy~

.oao.

ps: the ‘letter’ is an excerpt from a song by Marvin Sapp (one of my favorite recording artists) ‘You are God alone’ of his album, the 'Diary of a Psalmist'. If you didn’t hear it yet, you should give it a listen.. and also listen to Kirk Franklin’s new joint ‘Smile’… Love it! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment