Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thankful

I believe that life is a prize,

but to live doesn't mean you're alive..



Don't worry about me and who i fire,

i get what i desire it's my empire

and yes i call the shots, i am the umpire,

i sprinkler Holy water upon the vampire…



in this very moment i'm king,

in this very moment i slay goliath with a sling

this very moment i bring, put it on everything, that i will retire with the ring..



and i will retire with the crown, yes.

no i'm not lucky i'm blessed, yes.…


#np: moment for life: Niki Minaj et Drizzy.. love the song (cos of Drake of course.. still #teamkim all day everyday..lol)


Now onto the real post…


… Thankful


In everything, give thanks.. I shouldn't be here right now… No, I really shouldn't. Last month, i think i died for like one second…lol. I can't say what it was like, because it wasn't long enough for me to see the 'light' that everyone talks about.. It was kinda scary in retrospect, though at the time i did not think about it too much, maybe because i was too confused.. and when i try to remember now, my mind blocks it out..


then last week, i had an accident, kinda.. ran into a light pole, just before an intersection during a snow storm.. got stuck in my car for a while, had to spend the night at a stranger's house, so i didn't freeze to death, as i ran out of gas.. and the power lines had come down which caused a transformer to 'blow' or explode, and it was sparking.. trees had come down, it was dark.. the power was out at the stranger's house, so it was freezing in there too.. But you know what, i'm still thankful. The strangers, could have been serial killers, but they were actually the sweetest couple (made me think 'love' really does exist.. only for a millisecond though, before i snapped back to reality) the power lines or a tree could have come down on my car, but they didn't. I could have frozen in my car, but i didn't. I could have been abducted by mad people while i was stuck in the car, but i wasn't. was it hard? yes, it was.. was it painful, yes, it was. was i traumatized? yes, i was. I don't remember the last time i cried so much… cried all night into the morning… my eyes and my nose were sore.. and i had never been so cold in all my life nor felt so alone.. i was physically shaking, although i don't know if it was more from shock, or fear or the actual cold itself. but you know what, i'm here right now, relating this tale to y'all. and what i learned from it is strength, and that there are actually some good people left in the world.


i don't know why, but i felt like i had to share that.. i am still not 100… like i still get emotional when i remember. and i don't like driving as much. my baby (my car) was hurt pretty bad too, but just like me, she will be okay. and will soon be well enough to resume her sidekick duties…


So all in all, the moral of the story is God is good, and He is faithful. He's there through the storm and will bring you through just fine, unscathed.


And that, my dear g&s (grown and sexy) people is my testimony.. or one of them I should say. Hope this story inspired someone in one way or the other or at least made them think about things differently, and that my narrating this was not in vain.


Have a blessed day people. Be grateful.



~the blessed and always sexy~

.oao.


No comments:

Post a Comment