Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beating myself up again...oh damn

 I just had a 'devil get ye behind me' moment.. Like sometimes I'm my own biggest critic. I just had a random flashback of some of the dumb mistakes I made last year and I realized how I've been carrying some of this drama around with me much so that it's almost like I erected a statue to my own mistakes and I'm unconsciously worshiping it (damn, that was a long sentence).  Like even though I've far removed from said circumstance, the thought of it made me cringe. I realized I was not mad at anybody but myself even though for the longest time I thought I had a reason to be mad at the other party. The truth is I just felt really really bruised and it was almost like something was taunting me.For real..... and that feeling sucked, I tell you.

   Anyhowsers, I just remembered some particular songs that helped me get through said time and I'm putting them up:






In the meantime though, the moment has passed and I'm back on world domination P.  I did get extremely good news last week that may just have helped me decide where I'll end up in the next few months but I'm waiting for the D-day in March to see if I get even better news. I'm pretty stoked right now though...


But back to homework though...


The Martian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment