Sunday, July 5, 2009

detoxing...


I made up my mind today to go on a two week detox… Typically, when people talk about detoxifying their systems, they usually refer to the food they eat and generally the things they allow to enter their bodies… I’m basically trying to detoxify my life as well as my body… I feel I have too many ‘toxins’ lurking in my life and I seriously need to do something about them… I’m not the person I used to/want to be, and that’s bad. I think I allowed people/things around me to change me- notice how I didn't  blame them, cos I let it happen, so its kinda my fault… I miss the old me though… The old oao, who didn’t like care about anything… and lived her life for God, herself and no one else… The oao who’d do what she wanted when she wanted without caring what anyone had to say about it… sighs… lol.. dang, I miss her, got to get her back! jk..


But do  you ever feel like you’re trying to do something/go somewhere but for some weird reason you can't.. no matter how hard you try, something always throws you off… Like “every time you try to leave something keeps pulling you back, you back…” but really though. I mean, they say sometimes for you to move forward you need to take a step (or two back)… kinda makes sense, so you can sort out any unfinished business, tie up any loose ends… It also makes you appreciate things more… cos like when you get where you want to be, you can remember what you went through to get there…  I guess that’s also why they say nothing good/worth it comes easy…


Okay, this is little but too much serious-type talk for one day… and y’all probably don’t even know what it is I’m talking about… lol.. But I hope people can somewhat relate to what I'm saying... Anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation shouldn’t feel bad.. cos I understand… Okay, um.. maybe u should feel bad, cos I've been told that I’m ‘different’ and 'special'.. lol. But really I think its normal and that if people want something bad enough and work at it relentlessly, they can get it.. "if you can dream it you can achieve it baby!" (that is how it's said, right??)


But yea, detoxing… let’s do this! 2 weeks… I’m not necessarily saying that I will get where I need to be in 2 weeks… but at least I will be closer… Anyways I need to go get ready for work… I shall holla… hopefully with something more interesting…. Oh yea, Happy (belated) fourth… hope y’all had fun… I know I (kinda) did...x


*sexy~sexy*

.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment