Sunday, July 19, 2009

Procastination is a........ (fill in the blank-lol)

*backdated* this was meant to have been posted on Sunday.. my bad!*

Hey y'all... 

Okay, so I'm like in a chirper mood today. And guess what? Yesterday did end on a happy note :-)
I played 'truth or dare' over the phone for the first time yesterday, and it was really cool... Like at one point, when I was almost tired of telling the truth, I said dare... big mistake.. hehe.. anywayss.. This post was written about two weeks ago, however laziness and other preoccupations prevented me from putting it up.. 

Okay, so if you haven't noticed, I try not to put celeb gossip/gist on here (as this is not one of them-type blogs).. i may put up their songs and stuff... but oh well, crazy stuff's been happening and I aint got much else to write about atm..

Yea, so we all know that The-Dream and Christina Milian are engaged, right? and that The-Dream used to be married to Nivea (who happens to have bout 3 kids for him).. Well Nivea, apparently is preggers for none other than Mr. Dwayne Carter aka Weezy F Baby... And everyone knows that Lauren London is also preggers for him... Plus homie's got that little girl by 'Toya, (who watches 'Tiny and Toya' and is it just me or is Tiny rather unique looking?lol> no offense, she pretty and I love her character) the one that was onstage at the BET awards... He also apparently also had a baby earlier this year by some random chick.... I wonder how many kids he's got now (by how many different women, chill, how old is he again?) this just looks like a recipe for major baby-mama drama... dude must be paying some mad child support bills... whatever happened to "...safe sex is great sex, better use a latex cos you don't want that late text that "I think I'm late" text..." lol: anyways, its not really my business.. he's doing his thing..

In other baby-mama drama, Kelis, estranged wife of (arguably) the best rapper alive, Nasir Jones (aka Nasty Nas aka Nastradamus aka Escobar aka God's Son aka, QB's Finest-lol, i love doing that, listing all his names) has had their baby boy, Knight... As much as I love Nas, (and I really did love him) my respect for him is dwindling by the day.. Like really, dude wasn't going to pay homegirl nothing- no child support, nothing.. that's just trifling.. Anyways, its sorted. I hope they can work their ish out though, cos they make/made a cute couple.. And like too many people are breaking up these days... What would surprise me would be if a couple actually got married, and stayed together.. (other than Will and Jada, and even they.. hmm..lol). This is the end of this post.. I shall put up Mario's song, 'Break Up' (featuring Gucci Mane and Sean Garret)(just because..lol) on here, as well as this new joint I'm feeling 'Pretty Wings' by Maxwell on here... Maxy's soo sexy (like me!hehe) I think I might have to marry him.. after I'm done with Reesey (Tyrese) though.lol. Enjoy.

sexy*maxwell*lover
.oao.








No comments:

Post a Comment