Saturday, July 18, 2009

So I went off on a tangent...lol

 

Detoxing…. With 2 days until the first phase of the process is a wrap, I shall take a moment to reflect on the occurrences of the past couple of weeks…lol.. On the reals though.. the detoxing ‘P’ was… let’s just say it could have been a lot  better.. but on the plus side, I came to realize some of the specific habits/traits I need to divorce. I also became more aware of my sexuality and sexual preferences/orientations… (yea, I said it!!! haha) Okay, I did, but not in the ‘I’m about to come out of the closet kinda way'… at least not yet anyways.. But at the risk of going off on a tangent, I kinda realize why some girls switch sides, and start to play for the ‘other team’ or rather their own team.. (scoring own goals and s**t..lol)!! Like really<<<<< original text removed by author :-) ..>>>>>> *sighs*…

 

And now I’m sad… cos my girlfriends went out without me!!! (I had to moan about it, cos they just called to rub it in..) Granted, I had had (lol) other plans… and it was a spur of the moment trip… I’m still not happy about it.. Okay, Enough bitching for one day, dangg!.. lol. I’m just in a foul mood today, and that’s bad, cos I felt on top of the world yesterday.. well until about 12am, when something happened..(lol)… Oh, well, c’est la vie, I guess. I will be alright, I know I will.. Anyways.. Happy thoughts, .oao., think happy thoughts! Lol..

 

Can’t think of nothing… I have a few back dated posts from last week (I wrote em in class.. class was long and boring.. had to do something other than sleep!!lol) plus what I originally planned on writing today… I shall put 'em up later on in the day.. and yea, hope y’all have a happy day… and I hope my day ends on a good note too, I need it!!! 'Till next time my sexies…

 

 

~*~always-sexy…~*~

.oao.

1 comment:

  1. babe we didn't jabo u.. we were only calling to try to get u to free yourself..
    u get me..

    ReplyDelete