Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why do guys lie?


lol. Million $ question, huh? But yea, was thinking about it... I mean, babes lie too, don't get me wrong, and when we do it's just as bad, if not worse but still...

Anyways, moving on to more important/interesting things.. Road trip this weekend! Should be fun.. I hope it is anyways.. Kinda need a little excitement in my life right now..

I'm steady on that detox 'P' (could be going better, but oh, well).. and one of the things I'm learning/have found out is that thinking is a good way to clear one's mind, funny enough.. or at least help sort things out and put them into perspective. Constructive thinking that is. And one of the things that's happening is that I'm starting to have a clearer picture of who my real peoples are and who the fake ones are... "He's phony, she's fake, thats the type of people I hate, If you're real and you know it clap your hands!" you know the Jada and Swizzy song? Yea... and it feels good.. yeah! (like the tony toni tone song.. dang, I listen to too much music!) Anyways it's great. The older version of oao woulda probably been hurt, but now it's like whatever.. water off the skin of a duck.. It's good to know who loves you for you and not just because... Then you can spend more time on the people that matter and build/develop those relationships...

Anyways once again, I think I have said a bit too much.. (?) Plus I need to go write a paper now.. Oh yea, it was Michael Jackson's funeral/memorial the other day.. Did anyone watch that? I didnt.. woulda been too emotional... R.I.P MJ... You were a source of inspiration to many generations and will surely be missed. Your legacy lives on...

Here's one of my favorite Michael Jackson videos.. Enjoy. :-)






.oao.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment