Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More randomness...

Hey y'all.. I think I'm going to stop apologizing for not posting as often as I should, because it is getting a little bit redundant, but I apologize all the same.

Originally I was going to put up a story I heard over the weekend, and wanted to share with y'all, but in the process of putting that up, I came up with something else. It is just a random piece and it isn't based on anyone or anything (there was no external inspiration behind it). Anyways Enjoy, ps: lemme know what you think about it. Thanks!!!

This is dedicated to..(lol)... Okay, here goes...

Untitled(1)




She's going to smile through her pain,
and although it may rain,
and seem like her efforts are in vain,
she won't put the blame on anyone's name
She chose to play the game
and will lay no claim to say she was forced
to in it engage.




Once bitten twice shy,
This time I shant cry,
Though I did the crime,
Of falling for that guy,
'Cause his swagg was so fly,
I won't do the time,
No, not this time.


I will be alright, I will be fine,
And in due time I know I'll find,
A love so sweet, so divine,
But until then I'll speak my mind,
Try and try as you might,
You can't steal my shine,
No, you can't fade my smile,
'Cause through it all I will survive,
Like Gloria Gaynor I'll stay alive,


Been through the fire, through the rain,
Sometimes I thought I'd go insane,
But somehow, someway I still remain,
Uncharred, unburned by the flame,
Which was only fueled by my pain,
A pain so deep, So mundane,
By all standards considered inhumane,
Through it all I remained the same,
All this did was made me to see,
Just who exactly I'm destined to be.




hehe. That was written in bout 5 mins btw, randomly written too.. Anyways I gotta go. Have a long-ass day ahead of me... Dang, I miss my bed already. Hopefully won't be too tired when I get back, so I can put up the story I was talking about. Take care sexys and have a fabulous day (talking fabulous... has anyone listened to Fab's new album? 'Loso's Way'? apparently there's supposed to be a movie too... It's been a minute since I did a music-inspired post, maybe I'll do one later..) Bye!




~*~still-sexy~*~
.oao.

1 comment: