Saturday, July 4, 2009

random

okay, so I said I was going to put something up yesterday... but i couldn't due to unforeseen circumstances (lol) I got home at a time when there was only one thing on my mind... sleep!

But yea, I don't even really have much to say (weird huh?) I mean, the weather is nice and all..lol Oh, Okay! Yes, I remember a conversation I was having with cutie a few days ago and I was on that "all guys are shite" tip and "I can't ever trust one, cos they all eff up eventually.." And he was like no, that maybe I just talk to the wrong ones... that there's some decent guys out there... *coughs* err, where these decent guys at? cos I'm yet to come across one (no offense, and not that I've been looking) lol. Sometimes I wonder, I mean, I know I'm not the most perfect person... far from it. I've got soo many flaws, but at least I make an effort, I try.. if he's worth it... But most guys don't.

Oh, and there's one question I want to ask, I know its O.P (off point) but why do guys start acting different when they find out/think a babe is/might be into them? Like that ish sucks and is very high school-female behavior.. its real funny though, makes me laugh every time..but yea will address that later. was just wondering if anyone knows why (esp. guys!) holla and let a sister know...

But yea, back to the topic, I don't exactly think all guys are rubbish, I mean most of my closest friends are guys (love y'all!).. they've got my back more than most of my female friends do. But relationship-wise... i donno. I mean some are okay.. Maybe cutie was right. I'm just unlucky when it comes to these things..dang. lol. Anyways I'm late for a date! Got to go now.. Will holla... stay sexy, sexies.



~always sexy~
oao

No comments:

Post a Comment