Monday, July 6, 2009

A quick 'shout out'


Detoxing... Day 1's going well... Most exciting thing about my day was that a very, very good and dear friend holla'd and told me that she felt what I was saying and that it was like I was speaking directly to her... That made my day! Thank you babes, luv yah! (that's my quick 'shout out', you know who you are..)

So yea, day 1 is going, going... Kinda excited about it. I don't really have much to write about (which sadly, is becoming a trend these days... maybe cos of all the school work I have to do.. of which I read a few articles for class that made me laugh/wonder... I shall definately be writting about that in the near future- don't worry, it ain't physics!lol. It was for an anthropology class- 'sex, gender and culture'..)

I feel like this post is wayy too short... But yea, I'll put up a song that I'm really feeling atm.. I've been listening to it non-stop for almost 2-weeks now! It's 'You Bad' by Wande Coal. PS: is it just me, or do W.C and T-Pain look like twins?! Anyways, the song is tew mad and is dedicated to all the sexies who read this blog and appreciate my 'work' (lol) y'all are bad (in a good way)! enjoy. J


*the 'bad' sexy one*
.oao.




                               

No comments:

Post a Comment