Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 2



Okay, so day two...lol

Aint got much to write today... Oh, yeah, I got (one of) the bestest, bestest (lol) compliments this morning, so my day started on a good note.. :-) would say what it was... but nah, think i'll keep this one to myself *grins* makes it all the more special.

Anyways, like i said, aint got much to say... Watching my tuesday-night show right now (multi-tasking..I suck at this..), 'the biggest loser'...lol.. (Love Jillian.. think she's well cool, she's like the reason I watch the show.. Bob aint bad either, just a lil' bit too 'different' for my taste, but i love him all the same..) But yea, they about to send some one off 'the ranch' and the suspense is killing me..lol....

When I'm done watching this joint, have to go do work.. Yayy!!! NOT.lol.. Its almost the end of the semester though, so I guess it aint that bad... Getting close to crunch time.. work, work, work.. Need to focus on the 'reward'... two weeks off, before I gotta do it again..*sighs*

Anyways.. back to the biggest loser.. its down to Amanda or Liz... who'll go home?? hmm.... I don't even know who I want to leave! Will let you know who leaves (yea, like you really care..lol-don't know anyone else who watches the show..) Okay, now I really gotta go! ttyl.

...the ever sexy...
~*oao*~

No comments:

Post a Comment