Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day SIXXXXXX!!!!!!


Day six...


Okay, so I couldn’t go to sleep last night (have a bad case of insomnia), and ended up writing a bit of today’s post instead… Just so it’s clear, whilst the topic of this post might seem a tad personal, it’s not. It was should I say ‘inspired’? (lol). okay that’s the wrong word… the thoughts about/on it were stirred up by a ‘story’ someone told me a couple weeks back. And I randomly remembered it last night… so yea, it’s not about anyone in particular (at least no one was on my mind (to the awareness of my conscious self…lol) as this was being written. So here goes;


Little bit of ‘granny’ advice for the day. Be careful whom you let into your life. Seriously. You might think it doesn’t really matter and that whatever happens, happens but it does matter. I personally (lol- sounds so serious) have been fortunate enough to have a bunch of people that I can truly say that I’ve been blessed to have met. Some of these people I am in constant contact with, others I’m estranged from at the moment (due to distance woes among other things) but all the same, I can not think of a single bad or negative influence these people have (intentionally) had on my life, and in the case/event that something might have transpired, I know it was all love and that they didn’t mean to hurt me.


On the other hand, there are some people that… you know how when peoples be falling in love they say, “God bless the day I met you”, these people make me feel like the day I met them was cursed! Haha.. they make me think like WTF.. like, they may make you like happy for a bit, and everything may seem to be 'all gravy', then they flip the script and you’re like miserable when you think about em. Some are more subtle than others, like with the way they handle their B.S.. I mean some people be using you, and they let you know, or rather they don’t try to hide it as much so if you have an inkling of common sense you can tell that they aint right. Other people try to hide or ‘code’ it… this kind of people I can’t stand.. just be straight/upfront about it. I mean, you wont like everyone. You’re gonna have issues with some people, and if I happen to be one of those people, cool. I mean be civil about it, don’t be nasty to me. But at the same time, don’t pretend like you like me, and then go and talk trash behind my back, you know what I’m saying. I mean, there are people I don’t like/get along with for various reasons (mostly cos I think they are dodgy or maybe they hurt me and I still aint over that yet) but they will never know/feel it. Not because I’m pretending like I like them, but because I’m being civil about it. Like how do I explain it- if I was crazy about you before, you would probably feel it, cos I won’t be as enthusasic, but if I never had the chance to get crazy about you, you’d think everything was normal. I don’t know, it may not be good, but whatever, it’s the way I am. :-p


Oh, and I'm weird in the way I just be switching up on people, like I maybe hot or cold depending on the weather (haha) but in most cases (when the person is right) its me, like i maybe going through something... so like i said, this aint me 100% but i'm just saying..


Anywayssss.. I’m tired now… My head hurts (hence the post ceased to make sense towards the end..lol) going to study.. yayy me!!!. one more day ‘till the week’s up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


tired, but still sexy

~o.a.o~

No comments:

Post a Comment