Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day three


Day 3...

Wow... I'm surprised... I'm actually doing this.. almost half way to a week..lol!
Um, still aint got non' to say really.. oh, yea, Amanda got kicked off the show last night... Chick is looking good btw.. (talking bout the biggest loser tv show, in case you aint know).. really wanted her to stay, but i think the other contestants were 'playing the game', and she had mad potential to win.. oh well..lol

Um, what else can I say... I've got about 40 minutes until this post would be too late (i really need to work on procrastinating and leaving things until the last minute, but i guess it's better late than never, right?) I don't even have time to think, cos there's a million different things I need to do tonight, doubt I will get any sleep.. :-(

Anyways, I promise to try to get something interesting to write about, like I've got a lot on my mind... like stuff to say and ish, some of which may actually be sensible..lol.. but it takes time for me to put my thoughts into a logical sequence, time i aint really got these days... Have 5 chapters to read before tmrw (for 3 courses) and 3 papers to write.. so yea, you get me? lol
Gotta GO!!! ttyl.. wish me luck with my work..


forever~sexy
.oao.

No comments:

Post a Comment