Monday, November 16, 2009

Everyone deserves a second chance/My Top 5


Okay, so I kinda messed up..-was supposed to post something everyday for a week, but like, i've been like too lazy/not in the mood... lol. So i'm starting again, giving myself a second chance.. So one week of committed daily writing... Let's go!

Anyways... I have nothing (serious) to talk about(shocker!lol).. so i shall babel... (as always).. I'll make this post about music. Five songs from my current playlist... Here goes;
1. Maxwell's 'Bad Habit'
This song makes me smile every time I hear it, think its even better than pretty wings. I've always been a Maxwell fan, and I was kinda skeptical bout his new album, cos I didn't think he could top his previous stuff, but i think he did, at least with this song.
2. Letoya's 'Regret' featuring Ludacris

'.. He don't deserve you, he gon' regret that he hurt you.." loves LUDA!lol... and LeToya's a good singer too. So yea, thats song number-two.
3. 50 cent's 'Baby by Me' featuring Neyo

I know most people would be shocked- "what? oao listens to rap??"lol.. jokes.. but yea, Not a big 50 fan but I can't lie, I love this new song, maybe cos my second 'baby daddy'- (Neyo)- is on it.. but i'm loving it still- can't say i'll like his whole album, but song aint half bad.. and he put Kelly R. in the video, giving her an opportunity to 'shine'-lol... So yea, he did good on that front too.
4. Amerie's 'Why R U'

Amerie! Chick is the hotness.. And her music is not that bad either. Her first album was good... second.. not so much, but it looks like she's back on game with this one.. She tried.. Two thumbs up!lol
5. Pleasure P's 'Under'
This song is dedicated (lol) to 'you'!- don't let it be said that I don't keep my promises... ha!
But yea, I think Pleasure P is hot (his music, anyways). I know this song is kinda old, but still homeboy did his thing, and it has the potential to be a 'classic'..
'And there you have it'. lol. My top five songs of the moment (the ones that came to my mind), just thought to share that with y'all. :-) I shall try to come up with more blog-worthy/interesting material for my next post. Until the next time I write/attempt to write (i.e. tomorrow-hopefully). Bye!
still sexy
~*~o.a.o~*~
ps: Yea, i know i said i was gonna do top-5 songs, but dammit I forgot my favorite, favorite song... Like if there was a number before number one, this song would be it. Y'all can think about it as a kinda 'bonus' track.. its Trey Songz's 'Invented Sex' featuring Drake... I aint gotta say too much (lol) just that it makes me happy EVERY single time it comes on, like i was so infatuated with it, that i had a special dance to the whole song...(lame, i know, but oh well...lol) maybe if you're nice to me I'll show you some time ;-) lol.. ROTFL... Anywayzz..(lol) even though I don't really like Trey (think he's a five-year-old-looking knock off version of R.Kelly) this song is awesome! (here's the 'R-Rated' version of the video..so yea..) enojy :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment