Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey y'all!!
okay i know i've been absent for a loooong ass time. Been mad busy with school, life and everything in between. But in a way its good, because the other day I learned that its like a psychological disorder (well, almost) when people blog too much. haha. I'm serious though, can't remember what its called.. On the other hand, blogging is good for me, cos it creates an outlet for me to let people in to my very guarded mind...haha- okay now i'm bullshitting, but its good for me because i like to write, it's like therapeutic for me.

ANYWAYS... to commemorate my semi-return to the blogging scene, i decided to post something that was sent to me by someone extremely dear and close to my heart (love ya boo!) i think it is so very true and that the world would be a much better place if most females acted grown, as opposed to girly... Here goes..
Somebody sent this to me... "Are you a 'girlie' or a grown woman"? 
basically, it just compares and contrasts the thoughts and actions of females, classifying some as 'girlie' and others as 'grown' (and sexy, like me!lol)


Girls want to control the man in their lives
Grown women know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling;

Girls check you for not calling them
Grown women are too busy to realize you haven't called;

Girls are afraid to be alone
Grown women revel in being alone, using it as time for personal growth;

Girls ignore the good guys
Grown women ignore the bad guys;

Girls make you come home
Grown women make you want to come home;

Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans
Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to fit in where he fits in;

Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man.
Grown women know that they are pretty and/or good enough for any man;

Girls try to monopolize all their man's time(i.e. don't want him hanging out with his friends)
Grown women realize that a little bit of space makes 'together time' even more special and goes and kicks it with her own friends;

Girls think a guy crying is weak
Grown women offer their shoulder and a tissue;

Girls want to be spoiled and tell their man an much.
Grown women 'show' him and make him comfortable enough to understand her needs without the fear of losing his 'manhood';

Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay
Grown women know that was just one man;

Girls fall in love and chase aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs' and reason
Grown women know that sometimes the one you love, don't always love you back-and move on without bitterness;

Girls will read this and get an attitude.
Grown women will read this and pass it on to other Grown women as well their male friends.

So Ladies, which are you?????

Well, I'm proud to say I'm grown :-) lol.. there as some parts that i need working on though, like to strengthen, but for the most part, i'm not girly! yayy me!!lol

anyways... i've got to go do something now... have my next post lined up though (in my head... its proly gonna be 'bout my take on the whole Rhianna vs. Chris B. media battle/saga or something, will def. keep y'all posted!). 
oh, and i'm sorry if this post seems illogical or incoherent... haven't blogged in a minute- need to get my mojo back (lol) and i'm in a hurry- late (as usual..) for an appointment... 

the even sexier
o*a*o

ps: this song is dedicated to my boo! luv ya babe (hope you like it)




No comments:

Post a Comment