Wednesday, November 11, 2009

grown vs. girly partI


okay, so like one of my boo’s my bad, my husband (lol) posted my previous post as a note on his facebook, and like people were commenting about it making generalizations and what not. Yes, it is kinda generalizing for the most part (also people need to understand that I did not write it, was only regurgitating something I had read), but I agree with the post for the most part. Almost everything on there is true, but at the same time the comments got me thinking,… those ‘generalizations’/attitude/beliefs would NOT work for every male. Just as there’s a distiction between girls and grown women, there’s also a distinction between a boy and a grown man. Like the way a ‘grown’ woman would relate with man would be different from how she’d relate with a boy, you know what I mean. (in the first place why would a grown woman be with a boy? Hmm… But that’s a topic for another day...) but yea, the sad part is that most of the guys you find these days are boys, who think they’re men for some weird reason… *sighs*… I find this quite funny btw but I shant be going into this topic today, because I am sick of ‘man-hating’ plus like the previous post implies, a grown woman doesn’t generalize and put all men into one big fat ugly box, based on the actions of one or two (or maybe even more) trifling-ass guys…


This post was kinda impromptu, (if you hadn’t guessed) and based on the feedback/reaction/vibes I got of the comments hubby’s note which got me to thinking. Its all good though, cos what I had lined up for today was about females- I decided not to write about ‘rhi-rhi’ and chris today, I mean, they were the topic of the last post before my hiatus…lol- but yea.. I was going to write about how some girls don’t know how to act, and was actually going to, for once, put females (including myself) on blast in regards to how they act when people are tryna talk to them and the whole pre-relationship/early relationship ish… but oh well, guess I’ll have to save that for another day, maybe tomorrow (I’m going to try to write everyday for a week, to see if I can actually commit to and stick with doing something!lolz). Anyways, I need to get back to work! In bio lab at the moment, waiting for some gel to run…


always grown and sexy

o.a.o


ps: my friend is involved with a new magazine, (which I shall talk more about in another post) and asked me to guest write!!! I’m really excited about it, now if only I could think of a topic… hmm…. I need inspiration people!!! Help! Haha..xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment