Sunday, May 24, 2009

cookies with some apple juice...


"Cookies with some apple juice, i aint mad at you cookies with some juiceee!!!" Haha... What a dumb ass song!!!.. gotta love killa cam' though... Here's the music video (which is even dumber than the song..) haha.. As in really, I think cam should retire and find something else to do.. plus did you see the 'dunks' on the babes in the video?! Be making my ass look like a damn table (i.e. flat)!!
ps: the video is a tad x-rated.. not for the light hearted... 





In more music related information.. One of my songs at the moment, is that Drake and Lil' Wayne song, 'The best I ever had'... Song is tew madd.. Every time it comes on, I just wanna get up and dance.. Drake is hott (a tad too youngish looking, but hott all the same)... 'You know a lot of guys be thinking my blog posts be about them... Let's not get confused, this one's for you.. You know who you are.." ;-)





Another song I'm feeling right now is Beyonce's Ego.. the version with Kanye though... He killed it on the track."I talk like this cos I can back it up ;-)... I have a big ego, such a huge ego.. but he love my big ego, its too much, I walk like this cos I can back it up"... Usually not a fan of B or her work.. (i hate too much,lol)... but the song a'ight, wonder what they on about, but it's a'ight all the same... just hope it don't over played like all her other songs. Beyonce's hot though, for the record, the sister's doing her thing, plus she holding her man down.. I want me a Jigga man too, *sighs*... if only... why all the guys (or should I say most of) out there be dumb-ass trifling n-words, huh? Let me not get started on the many issues of the male species right now... i better change the course of this discussion, less I digress..lol





Oh yeah, one more song I think is good, is 'Give it to me right' by Melanie Fiona..."I don't want it all the time, but when I get it I better be satisfied so give it to me right, or don't give it to me at all..." The message of the song is one that will probably be a topic of focus/discussion in one of my future blogs..  Anyways enjoy...




Okay, I know I have put too much music related thingys on here, and it's kinda dragging on, hope y'all aint mind and that I aint bore y'all too much..lol.. To wrap this up, I'm gonna put up a clip from the Cavs Vs Magic game on Thursday.. Let's just say my man 'Bron-Bron' is ridiculously mad! What!! Nah mehn.. he's hott... See for y'allselves... When I grow up I wana be like him!





Hope you guys had a sexy week... I know I've been unusually m.i.a  for like a minute (was away for more than a week!!!) for some random reason... Maybe I'll tell about it in a while.. Anyways as random as this post is, I already have the topics for my next two posts, and they are more serious-like/minded topics... At least I think so.. lol. I'll probably put them up today, to compensate for my long absence... Remain sexy peoples...


*~the increasingly sexy~*
o.a.o

No comments:

Post a Comment