Thursday, May 14, 2009

untitled...


Okay, so i'm chilling with my friend, right.. and homie is talking about how he doesn't think there's a problem with talking to babes that already have boyfriends... Hmm....

I am not one to judge (as you all have probably figured out by now..) but em, I think its wrong... The other day, one dumb ass dude stepped to me and was like I think we shoud ____ cos I'm really feeling you.. I'm like WTF in my mind, but I say, You know I have a boyfriend, right? and guess what he retorts... "What your boyfriend don't know won't hurt him"... I was like ye, this mugu has seen a slut... haha... If I wanted to do you/you to do me, would I bring up the topic of a bf... um, I thinks not.. But some guys be dumb like that... Donno where they was when they were giving out brains (not that kind, get your mind outta the gutter...lol) in heaven..

But on the realz tho, that's the kinda ish I did when I was in high school... When I'd go out with multiple dudes at the same time... (lol, I know I'm casting myself, but its alright cos everyone did it, both guys and girls inclusive..) but yeah, I'm grown now (and sexy too..lol) and it doesn't make sense to me... I mean, why commit to a relationship if you're going to mess about? If you wanna 'play', then don't tie yourself down to one... Be single, so you can feel free to mingle in peace...

I remember back in the day, when random dudes be tryna holla, and I'd be like I have a boyfriend (even when I didn't) and they'd be like.. 'Oh my bad" and leave babes alone.. I remember one time I was at a store, and homie was like tryna talk and ask for my number and ish, and I was like nah.. and I think I had a ring on, and he was like oh, you engaged/married? and I was like yea.. in my mind i was like do i look that old?! cos this was a while back, but I was glad to get the n-word out of my face.. but now... all that has changed.. And the biggest culprits? Naija guys... lol.. All the grief they give 'akata' guys they always know when to step off/back... none has ever been like eff your bf.. but Naij guys... haha.. don't lemme go there, that's another story for another day...

Okay, so my friend wanted to speak up for Naija guys, and this is what he had to say more or less...



From a Naija guy's perspective:

I'll try and keep this succinct and sweet...
1) Yes, she may have a boyfriend, but alternatively... she might be my future wife. "If you never try then you'll never know"
2) What is wrong in showing her that there's better out there than her loser boyfriend.
3) Their relationship is prolly not that serious -as is typically the case.
4) If she's not tryna marry the nucca then its fair game.
5) Sometimes girls need a little motivation to do what they ultimately want to do... (Yes, you girls sometimes behave counterintuitive for no good reason)
6) Some girls be screaming... "Save me, save me save me, get me outta here." So we have to get our superman on.




The way I see it, babes too can be like, oh, I donno how long I'm going to be here so I may as well 'sample' all the guys out there, and find out who the perfect/right one is... some girls do be doing that too... and what do we call them?.. Sluts... haha.. Nah mehn, I think these babes deserve respect..lol.. I wanna be able to do the same thing when I grow up (in addition to the skanky leg dance a la the babe in the white pants! hahaha) I don't know.. I seem to be the only one who thinks there's a problem with this so, maybe I'm the one who's tripping.. lol... I think it's very disrespectful and distasteful. I mean, how would you like it if a guy, who thought he was better than you stepped up to your girl, told her you were a loser and that she should dump you and get with him? how would you feel about that? If you don't care, then maybe you are a loser boyfriend and homegirl need to leave your ass... 

And I know guys (more than one) who say that they holla at girls with boyfriends but would never wife them (even if they left their guys for them) cos they figured that the babes could and would do the same thing to them... In general guys don't respect or trust these kinda girls... That whole superman thing, if she did not categorically tell you she wanted out, then free the babe. I mean, if she in a relationship and she coming up to you saying she wants to have 'something'... erm, that's a different case, cos its all her..lol.. But if you, as a guy, suggestively suggest anything.. you have violated the code brah.. lol. It has to be up to the female in the situation, she's in control. She calls the shots.. plus if she's going to/does cheat, then her boyfriend must be a real jackass... Um, not really... scratch that, cos females these days just be cheating for the heck of it.. and they be trading stories too... hahaha.. Yet another story for another day...lol

Yea, so bottom line- if you are in a relationship, commit... be faithful and be on that 'P' or whatever... If you wanna mingle and sample all the available samples, then be single.. You get me? That's my take on the whole thing, call me old school/old fashioned.. I care not! That's my P and I'm sticking to it! :-p


Until next time sexy people, its been a pleasure... 

Remain sexy and enjoy the summer sun, I know I am!  J




~The Always SeXy~ 
*oao*

No comments:

Post a Comment