Monday, May 25, 2009

somebody's sleeping in my bed...


The following song is reflective of what I'm tryna communicate in this post... It's also like my throw back joint of the week... I loves me some Dru Hill...





Okay, so I'm talking to my friend, and I ask him a question that I think stays on the minds of most women, 'What do you do if you have a feeling that your man is cheating?'

I mean, you're not 100% sure that he is, but you have a feeling... And the thought stays on your mind and things are not like they should be. When you are not with him, you're wondering who he's with, and when you are with him, you're wondering if he is thinking about someone else... I've heard before that once you have even the slightest intuition that a man is trifling, he more often than not is..

My friend says that he'd advice the girl to leave the boyfriend and to open her mind to and experience better things... But then again if her feelings are deep then she may as well stay and try to work things out...

I remember a while ago when I was talking to this one babe and she was telling me how guys are such ass-holes especially when it comes to relationship issues, and that no matter how much a girl tries to stay in the name of love, the love eventually fades...

I think most guys, are not serious, a guy even told me that, he was like "oao, I don't think you should go out with anyone right now, most of the guys out there are not ready"... I mean, it's not like I'm thinking, 'Marry me, marry me', shoot, I'm young. I'm tryna/gonna have fun and live my life... I'm not tryna settle down yet or anytime soon.. I'm just saying, if you are with me, you are with me. All the other girls you knew before me must dissolve into the background, you need to develop selective amnesia and forget about them. You can't be with me and be thinking about/talking to some other girl... Then what you with me for?

I, personally, think that the girl should leave and get out of the situation asap before her feelings get deeper. It can't be healthy for her to be in that kinda relationship, she should go and find someone who can and will 'love' her the way she needs/wants to be loved. 'Love' shouldn't hurt, 'love' shouldn't be hard, it should just flow, it should come naturally. I put the word love in parenthesis, because to be honest, I don't think I quite understand what the word means... I am however looking for someone to teachme.. (y'all heard the Musiq song-teachme? "teach me how to love, show me a way to surrender my heart and how I can get my emotions involved..." song is quite mad) 

But yea, I also think it depends on the situation too. Whatever the case, she should figure it out... How she should go about doing this, I know not. I would say she should ask her friends for advice, but I know better...haha

I have unfortunately run out of things to say on this topic. If anyone has any thoughts/opinions/comments, feel free to post em on here, or send them to me and I'll incorporate them into a future entry... The next post is gonna be a piece/poem I wrote a while back, and its titled 'Love'.. I hope I find it.. Until next time, stay sexy.

...sexy~diva...
*oao*





No comments:

Post a Comment