Friday, May 8, 2009

End of the semester!

Well hello there Sexy people,
I know, I know its been a while and I have been AWOL for a hot minute! I've missed everyone and I'm back! Good thing I'm back though cos I'll be giving you the Summer scoop for the next few months, telling you what the 411 is and what adventures I'll be having. I hope that you'll be able to tell me all your paroles of the summer too!
Anyhow though, THE place to be this summer is DC so if you poor unlucky souls are anywhere else, get here fast! OFGS and friends will be hanging out here over the summer and what other zones would you rather be at???
Finals are done, stress is over, the worst is behind us and a girl just wants to have fun! So yeah, that's that.
If you remember, my weight loss goal about 1.5 weeks ago was to lose 10 pounds in two weeks. That worked well, I did lose 4 pounds after the first 5 days....BUT: finals came around the corner and alas, I had to eat in order to have any brain function at all ergo I don't fail any exams as that would be counterintuitive innit? So since the excuse is out of the way, I am back on that joint, jogging my way to freedom and not-eating myself to Mobobs-10 lbs... Wish me luck AND willpower to take it off AND keep it off!
I've gotta go save the world but I'll surely be back soon !
Boohoo!!!! I just checked my grades and .........

No comments:

Post a Comment