Monday, May 4, 2009

If that boy don't love you by now...


Okay, so I was talking to my friend earlier and she was telling me how life is too short to take crap from anyone, esp your friends, same sex or otherwise.. If someone treats you in a way/ways contrary to how you believe you ought to be, you should just walk....

I kinda agree with her... 'to an extent' lol(inside joke..)  but yea, I think its a tad too harsh though... To just tell people to eff off like that? hmm... I believe in giving people second chances... But I guess it does make sense and sometimes you know you should do it too... but sometimes it's difficult... It's one of those instances where your heart becomes detached from your brain and you're in a serious dilemma... your head says leave, but your heart says not to... Talk about a conflict of interest... You can't listen to one at the expense of the other, 'cause either way you lose...

She was like family is the only exception, as you're stuck with em for life.. (fortunately or unfortunately..lol..jk). I, on the other hand, think that this pass should/can be extended to other people who have proven themselves and have shown that they deserve it... but that's just me...

Back to the topic of discussion... It comes to a point when you think some people are just taking the piss and you wonder if your life would be better off without them in it... Some relationships seem lopsided, where one person puts in more effort/emotions/care/love than the other... and then the other now has the effrontery/audacity to get mad when you do one minor thing...

I know no one is perfect, we're all far from perfect (some further than others..lol) but still I think that if people were more considerate of other peoples feelings or more understanding, the need to just peace out of relationships and friendships would be altogether eliminated or at least greatly diminished.. But hey, what do I know, right? Apparently I'm not so great myself. Some say I'm a bad friend/person... whatever! lol.. I've heard it so many times I don't even know what to believe anymore... I used to think I was a good/decent person... I guess the game done changed me... haha. But really though, I'm a sweetheart, like the most beautiful person (both in and out) ever!! (if i say so myself... and peoples who know me know I'm in no way vain/conceited/arrogant/cocky... I'm quite the opposite of those things..) If only people took the time to notice the things I did/do as opposed to picking out the little things I didn't/my flaws... (I said I wasn't perfect..lol) Anyways I'm tired.. not depressed this time, though (done with that ish-lol) I'm encouraged! y'all should be too!! :-)

I was just saying though, like the convo made me think for a minute and I decided to blog about it.. due to the absence of other material..lol.. anyways off to (try to) study now... One day; 2 exams to go... then freedom (for a minute, but still.. freedom!!haha) let's go there!xxx


Forever SeXy
'o.a.o'

Disclaimer: To my friends and ppls, oao will always (most times at least) give you multiple chances... regardless.. it is just who she is, her innate nature... please don't take it for granted or use it as license to act a fool... or else...

>> Oh yea, sorry if I used more 'big words' than usual in this post... a certain someone is influencing my vocab and increasing my verbal repertoire...hehe.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment