Friday, May 1, 2009

more randomness


Repression... That's my way of dealing with things... Maybe if I don't think about it, it will go away... Maybe if I act like its not there it won't be... Maybe... Haha, but I know it doesn't work that way. I'm not so deluded as to think that the mare fact that I wish something would go away would make it do so. The connotation, is what we psychologists and psychotherapists refer to as an extended mand... A 'wish' that simply cannot come true. And in the event that it does is only due to a phenomenon known as accidental reinforcement which goes hand-in-hand with (but is neither correlated with nor caused by) variable schedule of reinforcement which tends to cause persistent habits or as we in the field call it, high frequency of behaviors which are hard to extinguish. *sighs* I love my psychology, don't I? Lol.

 Well that's my little rant for the day. I'm still gonna repress ish though.. At least outwardly at first... And then it should extend to the inner psyche and being.. Cos as the saying goes, "as a (wo)man thinketh in (her)his heart, so is (s)he"... I think I'm fine, I believe I am alright, so therefore I am! Yay me!!! Lol. Conventional Psychology can go and suck on that.. This is the remix. Lol... 

Y'all be sexy now.. And have a sexy day. Ps: good luck with finals and stuff. Don't let the system get u down! Haha. Drink a coke (or whatever floats ur boat *coughs*~VODKA~*coughs*lol) and smile! :-)) (yea, I'm random like that sometimes... Sue me! :-p)

The Sexiest repressor everr!
'o.a.o'

No comments:

Post a Comment