Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love


Love, 
so many things I've got to tell you, 
but I'm afraid I don't know how, 
'cos there's a possibility 
that you'll look at me differently, 

Love, 
ever since the first moment I spoke your name, 
from then on I knew, that by you, 
being in my life things were destined to change cos, 

Love, 
so many people use your name in vain, 
Love, 
those who have faith in you sometimes go astray,
Love, 
through all the ups and downs the joys and hurts...
Love, 
for better or worse I still will choose you first. 


Many days I've longed for you, 
wanting you, 
hoping for the chance to get to know you,
longing for your kiss, 
for your touch, for your feel, for your essence, 
Many nights I've cried from the things you do, 
felt like I could die from the thought of losing you,
I know that you're real, 
with no doubts and no fears and no questions...


At first you didn't mean that much to me,
but now I know you're all I need,
the world looks so brand new to me,
now that I've found Love...
Everyday I live for you, 
and everything that I do, I do it for you,
What I say, is how I feel, so believe it's true, 
you've gotta know I'm true.

Love, so many people use your name in vain, 
Love, those who have faith in you sometimes go astray,
Love, through all the ups and downs the joys and hurts...
Love, for better or worse I still will choose you first. 



The following video illustrates, verbally, what I am trying to communicate in this post ;-) (lol).









Okay, so if you didn't figure it out already, this is soo not mine... I 'borrowed' this piece from my man, Musiq Soulchild... I was attempting to write mines, and then this song got stuck in my head... I will yet endeavor to put my one up sometime today... Remain sexy peoples! 


sexy~sexy
*oao*


No comments:

Post a Comment