Sunday, May 24, 2009

If i broke up with you...

Hello there every1. How's it going? Hope erthing's ok and you're all doing well for your sexy selves... straight to the point today as the damn clock is ticking on me.. I have one question and this is particularly for guys ( ps. if you're a guy reading this blog please, by all means, comment .. let me know where your heads are at on this one) Here goes: IF I BROKE UP WITH YOU, DOESNT THAT MEAN I BROKE UP WITH YOU????? Like mehn is there a way you can get a guy to move the f*** on??? So tell me why I guy I went out w/ for less than a month (and this relationship was over 3 years ago!!!) still is holding on to nothing??? I mean you would think that his friends would say to him "ah forget the babe, she's not worth it" or some of the other lies our friends tell us when we break up with our bf/ gf just to make us feel good. Apparently, he either has no friends or is not taking their advice...
And you know why it eternally sucks for him, I cheated on him( hooked up w/ and ex), then started dating said ex again while still dating him and I broke up w/ him for said ex... and here's where its worse, I TOLD HIM!! And he still wont gree.. some men are hopeless o abeg.. and dude has tried to get back w/ me three times now... let me add the fact that the ex was his 'juvy' o. ( Oh God I hate that word buh watever) And even when i've told him Im not and was never into him, it still doesnt register.. I mean if I break up with you doesnt that mean I've broken up w/ you????? Like why are you giving me grief over nothing!!!! I dont want you.. is that hard to fathom Ahh abeg, sexy ppl come and help me o.. I need a word of wisdom...

Tired of idiots but still sexy ,
Mobobs

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. eyah pele, maybe its cos ur p is heavy like that.. don't fight it boo..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spell came out tremendously, I highly recommending robinson.buckler@yahoo.com for whatever problems you are experiencing in your relationship. He is the real deal. his love spell is absolutely wonderful.contact Robinson buckler or call him +19715126745
    Elizabeth kings, USA

    ReplyDelete