Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am.....BACK!!

Hi Guys, I know its been a while but Im still alive, ok. Was having a terrible day the other day so I guess I should apologize for taking it out on er1. Promise not to do that again! Anyways, hope the summer's been going well and everything's popping. Hurrah for those of us who are outta school and sowwy to you sexy suckas who still have to do finals!
Don't really have nothing to tell today... I lied that's not true.. My diet is at a standstill. I still have 12 pounds left to go so wish me luck!! I also have been looking in my old suitcases and Im reviving some of my skirts so if you happen to see me wearing a skirt, don't freak out, ok. And I did go through some of my pictures. It seems like every year my mind manufactures something that is cool and tells me that this is THE look to go after. The only problem with this is that two months later, i absolutely HATE the clothes I've gone and gotten and I never wear them again so my new resolution is that I've decided to say goodbye to impulse shopping and hello to thinking before I spend.
And there are will be a lot of learning how to cook this summer because Lord knows my cooking skills have gone terribly rusty. Things that I could cook in my sleep before I cant even do anymore. Like they say, America makes you stupid.. But yeah, I have to be on that p again.
I finally decided to learn how to drive too! Yay me! When it will happen, Im not sure but I do know that it has to happen this summer. I wonder how many things I'll actually be able to do this summer with the way I've planned. But we'll see, that's why I'm SUPER!!
Im fading now but I will keep you posted on how everything's going in the days and weeks to come ]

The EVER-Sexy
Mobbie-Bobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment