Wednesday, May 13, 2009

random

hey y'all...

Okay, so like you know how I promised two posts the last time... my bad... Kinda got caught up with/in stuff and was unable to put em up... My bad! but I'm back now... And will try (I said try)  to put up more than one post today... The first post, is one I 'stole' or should I say borrowed off my bffs blog... I think the piece is really good, and just had to share.. haha.. enjoy SexYs..xx



Change

Have you ever felt love so bad, it made you hurt
No not hurt like that, but like made you cry?
Cos the things that you want,
just ain't good for you
And it doesn't bring out the best, just the worst in you
Yet you can't let it go,
cos your addicted so bad..
like a tap running water, you just can't keep it in

Cos things changed, without permission,
now your getting mad..
'And why won't he stay home!!!
What kind of man is that??'
To leave his wife and kids to hang with Jackie D...!!
Now he's got spirits mixed and he's gotten so high
"I'm about to knock him back down,
who does he think he's playing with!!"
See fun times are over, and your just playing games
"Well bring the mojo back back, isn't that what a mans to do!!??"
You see me caring for these kids, I haven't been sleeping all day!
'That's for sure, cos your knocked out at night...'

Oh I can't believe he left, what kind of man is that??
a black man thats what...., 
oh he makes me soo mad!!!
if he was here now, I would kick his ass
After all i've done for him
Put in time and weight...
Can't believe he changed on me
I didn't bargain for this!

So am packing out his things,
my baby girl says am pretty...
I haven't heard that in so long,
and i start reminiscing
Wondering why he never said that....bet he said it to Jackie D..
Then i see, I traded my looks just cos I became a Wife.
Didn't think i could handle both,
so i traded my weaves...
Ain't got time for the salon,
so i bought a couple of scarves, had to find a place to put them 
so i traded my heels, see when your heavy you can't wear those..
better get some flip flops.... traded my figure and clothes
couldn't fit 3 kids.... So i dressed up in your sweats,
though I would never break a sweat...
Please, I ain't got time I keep saying,  
cos am cooking your meals...
How ironic that is, cos you don't come home no more..
Cos things changed without my permission, 
now am getting sad :(
Cos I realised, 
I Changed..... without Your permission,
and now that's really bad..

...Guess am a black woman too...





No comments:

Post a Comment