Thursday, May 7, 2009

"if he can't do this, he can't do that.."

"And I think I’m just about over being your girlfriend, I’m leaving.. I’m leaving…" That’s the new song by Chrisette Michelle… It’s called epiphany.. I think it just highlights how dumb some n-words can be… What could he have done to lead to her somewhat shocking revelation.. But like who says that though? To someone they supposedly love… nah mehn… lol… she coulda been like any other babe and given him some Beyonce… “to the left, to the left”  or be like Jazmine Sullivan, and bust the windows out his car… but this babe was calm… lol.. anyways I like the song.. even though most peoples don't and think that she cant sing… Or she coulda been like 'bon qui qui'.. "I will cutt him"... lmao!!! see video below for reference...


In more music related news... has anyone heard that song, 'Leggings and heels'... by Hot2Def... Like I think people think that they can just sing about anything they want these days... 'Leggings and heels'... Like really bruv... Err, No. And is it just me, or does the song sound too much like the 'Whisper Song' by them Ying and Yang boys (the Ying Yang Twins..) you tell me..






In even more random oao news…. You know those three babes who made the video that was all over facebook and youtube to stanky leg? Well apparently they have officially joined forces and are collectively called the ‘Twerk team’… You can also call and ‘book’ them for parties and events.. (anything to make that paper, right? Wrong. But I shall not judge- he without sin…) well, it just sounds a lil’ bit shady to me… anyways…. That skanky leg video was something…. All I can say is that babe in the white pants……. When I grow up I have to know how to move like that.. whatt!! I’m working on that joint. Lol, tew mad!! haha… I have posted the video below for your viewing pleasure… Watch the girl in the white pants (the 'lady in white')...lol





Yea, my favorite rapper- Nas aka Escobar aka Nasty Nas aka Nasir Jones aka God's Son aka Nastradamus aka Oludara's son- is getting divorced from his wife of four years, Kelis. What happened? Well, I heard that she filed for divorce after he heard that she made a sex tape with some random rapper dude… He ‘physically removed’ himself from their residence. She, in an attempt to save their marriage got pregnant (I hope it was for him), but when she realized that homie wasn’t having none of that she filed for divorce first in a bid to beat him to the punch, so to say… wow… Why is it that the good guys get the bad girls and vice versa, huh? I mean, who cheats on Nas for crying out loud?! Anyways, I wish them luck and hope they can work it out... cos depending on how couples handle stuff, issues like this (okay, maybe not this serious) can make a stronger relationship… "That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger.." right? But infidelity kinda is a BIG deal... anyways...

 

I wonder how females have the 'liver' to cheat though… Not that men have a right to.. but like really... I think its kinda cool, 'cause I don’t think I could do it.. (then again I am very different)… Anyways that’s a discussion for another day... I’m hungry… and I'm having withdrawal symptoms (from lack of sugar among other things..) But never mind, I shall (try to) put up two posts today, in commemoration of the end of the semester.. yayy!!!  J

 

~*…Peace Sexys…*~

‘o.a.o’


No comments:

Post a Comment