Wednesday, April 29, 2009

random...

Once again I am very depressed................................ :-((

I shall give you the details shortly... but yea... I am studying with my homie atm... and she's making me laugh, so it's not that bad right now... anyways anyways anyways, I realize that I am chatting bare breeze once again.. so I shall...... Oh wait!!! she just gave me mad gist!!!!! haha... too bad I can't put it on here... at least not just yet.. :-p but yea.. I'm retiring to my depressed state once again.. and shall be hibernating in that zones for a bit too... at least until.... dang.. there's so much to say, but i-can't-actually-say... lol

ps: sorry if i didn't make sense in this post... its like my first time 'free-styling'.. (i.e. blogging straight from my mind, without writing it on paper first...) so bear with me.. lol.. okay gotta go read for some dumb-ass exams... *sighs*..... my life really does suck right now... I'm going to cry!!!

Bye~Sexys...

Sexy~sexY
o.a.o

1 comment: