Wednesday, April 8, 2009

gift-man

Hello there, 
Back from saving the world and I gotta tell you, it was rough.... This world needs big tym saving mehn. Any hows, back to my story.. So this gift man I was talking about apparently decided that he could buy my love and I said no no no, honey, it doesnt work that way. Tell me why when he found out I was doing me w/ some other parolez, he started to vex. I was like WTH, you knew my heart wasnt with this and u went ahead at ur own risk o bros. Like thats not bad enough,  he now tried to guilt me into being w/ him. I was like err, not quite my baby, I've gotta do whats good for me and honey trust me, if I dont love you, then (you guessed it) I dont love you..
Which leads me to the question:
  When is it ok (if it is at all) for someone to stop loving you/ you stop loving them?
This does not actually apply to me and 'gift-man' cause like I said, I was never into him and why I was w/ him is a story for another day...  but yeah, is it really ok? what if you've been w/ some1 for a hot minute and they decide, Im done thats it, me+you= over ??? is that ok if they've promised to love you forever?  If you stop loving some1, then did u evr really love them in the first place? I'm not a fan of fairy tales (ok, maybe except Beauty and the Beast, which in my opinion isnt really one)  but does love ever end? Like can you just decide that, hey honey I just dont love you anymore? I've never been able to understand how that works. What I have come to realize  though is that ppl do change, and I know I'm not the same person I was last week, how much more last year...  and I think thats one of the reasons why you can wake up one morning and decide, you know what, i dont love you no more.  If y'all have any opinions or thoughts on the process of not loving some1 you previously did, do share....  
And if you're on the receiving end and some1 decides they dont love you, what do you do? 

Advice to the sexys out there: The word 'begging' should never ever be in relationship vocab. If you happen to be in this unfortunate circumstance, I plead w/ you, let this person know that there are many many lakes and jumping is recommended.... 
and you should know too that crying over a failed relationship is overrated.... I will  share in future posts why as a Sexy, that thought can never even occur to you... (hint hint: options make the world go round , baby) Like my honey bunchie O. A-O said, BF-3 is just the beginning...

Ok honeys, 
gotta go save the world again, 
xoxo

M.O



1 comment:

  1. "there are many lakes and jumping is recommended..."! classic.. lmao

    ReplyDelete