Monday, April 6, 2009

My 1st one... Boyfriend Number 3...

Okay, my first post... Let's do this.. *sighs!
So my girl says to write about any random thing...

I have chosen to write about the qualities of an ideal guy...
The other day, my girlfriends and I went on a road trip
and whilst I was driving, we decided to do a remix to the
Pleasure-P song, boyfriend number two.. Ours was called
'boyfriend number three'...

Basically, the logic behind it was that it would be rather
difficult for one guy to possess all the qualities necessary to
keep his woman satisfied in every way... don't get me wrong,
it is possible, but unlikely and like i said, difficult... so ladies
if you are lucky enough to find that one special guy, I suggest
you hold on tight and do not let him go... he's a keeper...

So here's a list of some of the qualities I remember;...

1. He has to be physically attractive- good looks, body.. etc
2. He has to be a good listener 
3, Knows how to make conversation
4. Quick to see the good in you, and not your faults
5. Loves you for who you are, and not what you have/what he can get from you
6. Is attracted to your 'flaws'/imperfections/quirks...
7. Makes you feel wanted/loved even when he's not there
8. Always there to listen and  understands you, and doesn't judge your actions
9. Would go out of his way to please you.
10. Take care of your 'needs' if you know what I mean...
11. Doesn't talk too much
12. Talks a lot
*(contradicting, I know but hey, the list was composed by 3 individuals.. lol..)*

So yea, these are the qualities I remember. 
Sisters feel free to drop a line if you think I left something out.
I have to go now... but will probably write a little more about relationships in my next one.. until then, It's been a pleasure.. (Hope my first post was alright, hopefully I will soon get the hang of things!)

~*~sexy~*~
-'O.A.O'-

1 comment:

  1. hey chic..
    i think the song goes a lil sumthg like this... tho am not sure..

    boyfriend number 3 ..
    if u act right amma bump u up to #1
    bf number 3
    cos number 2 cudn't hack it
    n number 1 wasn't on it
    now there room for only u ..
    bf number threeeeee...

    i might hv got some words mixed up tho
    Ruby Love xxx

    ReplyDelete