Monday, April 20, 2009

The Retraction

Okay, so a friend of mine (who is also friends with the 'heifer') said it was really low of me to write what I did about the ex and his boo...

Anyways here's the comment she wrote, 'and I quote' (i've always wanted to say that..lol);


"why would you be happy that your ex broke up with his GF if ure telling ur readers u don't care about him?...no one was born yesterday. My main point is that I was wondering how you know so much about his ex and her being a h**...who told you that he didn't like her the way she was? (i mean they only dated for 3 years... doesn't that tell you something?)...
p.s. this blog seems to tell girls that it's alright to feel good abt who u r (dieting, advice on relationships e.t.c)....bt saying ur ex's GF is not all that is a bit low...

End quote.

I spoke to her about it and she actually did make sense... and because of that and out of respect of all three parties involved, I decided to take the post off (where's the b***h in me when you need her?!) but yea... just saying . Will post the real gist of the day in a minute.
JFR: 1. I really don't care... and 2. The mutual friend also admitted that 'everyone knows heifer is a 'ho'... lmao! so yea.. just thought people should know..lol!! (i know i'm going to be in trouble for this...hahaha..haha)


Peace sexys
xoxo
o.a.o

ps: before i take if off, what do y'all think? Should I delete it or leave it on? Spoke to my other half about it, and she thinks I should leave it on...

1 comment:

  1. baby boo..
    'no one can make u feel inferior without ur permission' ... don't let situations in ur life retard ur advancement.. keep the good, n leave out the bad stuff...

    Chic u r o.a.o n not a bitch, n guess what whether u like it or not the best u can be is being the best o.a.o this world will ever see..
    '... when life knocks u down,
    just get back up,
    when it knock u downn,
    just get back up...'

    i got ur back boo..xoxo

    ReplyDelete