Monday, April 27, 2009

Nothing...


Okay, so I feel like I haven't holla'd in a minute... and I still have nothing to write about.. hmmmm

Well, I just read a poem my friend wrote when she was in js3 (year9? anyways she was really young..) so don't judge. I just thought it was really funny and it made me laugh... Unfortunately, as I am typing this post I do not have the actual poem, so I shall put it up tomorrow or later today.

Yea, so my babe wrote about how she has to loose 10lbs in about 2 weeks.. and guess what? she's half way there.. yayy her!! I on the other hand, seem to have found the weight she lost.. *sighs* damn all that chocolate and candy!!! *sob*sob* 

Anyways I am about to jump on that weight loss wagon (once again).. hopefully this time I wont fall off, cos I have all of 30lbs to loose asap... Anyways, Anyways, Anyways... I am mad at all these skinny b's walking around the whole place naked. Ah, ahn its not fair! Must they oppress and depress me so... They shouldn't worry though gimme time.. (3 weeks to be precise) and I too, shall be walking around NAKED!! hehe. I just felt like having a little rant.. but I'm soooo serious though. Anyone know how to loose 50lbs fast (without cutting off any limbs ?!!?!lol) holla at me, I'm willing to make it worth your time if it works.. ;-) 

Yea, for someone who had nothing to say, I have said quite a bit, but yea, I'll holla. I'm about to go run and maybe play some basketball... and then lift some weights.. (yayy me!!) I need to release some tension. It's going to be a long week... no food; there's finals and papers and... *sighs*

Oh yea, if you were wondering about my 5-day hunger strike, I had to call it off after 2.5 days due to unforseen circumstances, which involved an ambulance, some morphine, a retarded nurse and a neurotic doctor... I shall attempt it once again though.. after finals and ish...

I'm loving the weather.. need to buy some sunscreen asap or I shall burn, (like usher..lol!!!) Okay, I'm starting to chat rubbish. Peace sexys. mwahh!

sexy~pixie
'o.a.o'


ps: on a sad note... R.I.P Mary-Kate, Ashley, Beyonce, John Legend and Victoria Beckham.. Our gold fishies that died after 4 days... sad really... a real tragedy :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment