Monday, April 13, 2009

Random gist

So I heard that an ex broke up with his girlfriend the other day, and I was so happy for a second, I almost got up and danced like a fool (was at the gym at the time- on my weight loss mission- 0 down; 40 to go.. let's go there! lol)...

But yea, is it wrong for me to have been happy? Asin really, I wouldn't want him to be happy if I broke up with my boyfriend.. And it's not like I still have feelings for him or anything... at least not anymore..

I kinda liked him for a bit after we broke up, even when he was with her. They were together for about 3 years and all the while I thought to myself "What does homie see in this babe?.. she ain't even all that..." (and this wasn't just the haterade talking btw..) but yea, I think the babe beefed me too.. Why, I don't know... I shouldn't even care, 'cos I ended it, but it still hunted me all the same, guess 'cos deep down I knew I didn't do it for the right reasons (yes, I'm woman enough to admit it..) but that's a different story altogether...

Anyways I am rather cuffed they broke up and I kinda have a reason now.. (see why blogging is good!lol) I think it's 'cos he's a really good person and I knew she wasn't good enough for him... took him three years to find out though...lol

Alright, I'm tired of writing about his ass.. my arm is starting to hurt... lol.. I wish him the best, and hope his next girlfriend treats him right... He deserves it. And if 'YOU' happen to read this- and know who you are too.. (cos Lord knows I've got enough ex's... lmao..jk, oh! lol) I am sorry I ended things the way I did, it was wrong and I felt horrible for the longest time.. still do sometimes... Hope you can lyk forgive me and that we can be friends like we were again.. take care of you... and don't be upset 'bout the break up.. heifer was a 'ho'.. don't act like you ain't know..lol.. so smile.. :-)

To my wonderful and beautiful readers, hope this entry wasn't too self-centered and that you learned something form it... lol... [And the moral of the story is.... don't break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend for a random reason... or you'll feel bad.. haha.. true story.. Unless his trifling ass cheats.. then bust the windows out that m.f's car! Shoot, I'll even help you do it too.. and guys, if your lady cheats, just forgive her, chances are you effed up.. lol].. Until next time y'all... stay sexy! mwah..xxx

ps: all this talk about ex stuvz.... y'all shouldn't think I'm still stuck on him.. I mean, he's cool et all.. but I've moved on.. have a couple of sweethearts in my life atm.. (for the most part anyways..lol)- shout out to my boos.. ('iyawo' and 'sunsh!ne') where y'all at?! ;-) lol..xoxo


~*~_sexy ~ stuvz_~*~
*
o.a.o

2 comments:

  1. why would you be happy that your ex broke up with his GF if ure telling ur readers u don't care about him?...no one was born yesterday. My main point is that I was wondering how you know so much about his ex and her being a h**...who told you that he didn't like her the way she was? (i mean they only dated for 3 years... doesn't that tell you something?)...
    p.s. this blog seems to tell girls that it's alright to feel good abt who u r (dieting, advice on relationships e.t.c)....bt saying ur ex's GF is not all that is a bit low..

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...mr/mrs smarty pants if u read the description of this blog before u commented u woulda seen that its about how we feel..(aka, like a diary) I dont see anyone telling u what not to write in YOUR diary. .....so go figure

    ReplyDelete