Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guy-gage

So I was just talking to my very good friend and daily life saver, KJH( we usually joke that I'm House and she's Wilson) about shoes(which are btw ALWAYS on my mind) and I was like "you do know that shoes are the ultimate guy-guide, right?" she was like how so? I'm like mehn when you meet a guy the very first thing you should do is check out his shoes. A guy who wears sharp shoes, pointies or hallelujah-singing aladdin shoes is a big no-no and is not the guy for you o, not in this life and not ever! I wont even lie o, when a guy is tryina holla the very first thing I look at before deciding anything is his shoes mehn. A guy who has his ish together knows that solid shoes speak volumes mehn. Don't come within 10 miles of me if ur shoes are not on point.... And the truth of the matter is that any guy who knows anything about swag knows that shoes are key to ur appearance. bad shoes= lack of forethought, style and common sense. You can tell that the guy who cant spend enough money on shoes to look good is a guy who is stingy onto himself and that= poverty. Please if you want to have effects on the ladies, get ur shoe game together, or dont try to holla at any sister. The ones who annoy me the most are those idiots that will be wearing all these ibo-looking shoes that look like they are from 200 B.C. They'll now be sticking the shameful things out when they're talking to you thinking they're cool. Talk about error in judgement ....
Great shoes are the way forward so go figure guys, and ladies, be vigilant. LOL

Have a good one, 

Mobobs
Sexy is the way forward!!

1 comment:

  1. This post is right friggin on! The first thing I notice about a guy are his shoes, and if they aren't up to par, well -----> Next! I was telling my friends about something that happened recently, and involved a guys shoes, and they were looking at me like I was crazy... I should even blog about it self...

    ReplyDelete