Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girls and Diets...

Why is it that (most) girls are never happy with their bodies or the way they look... I think that about 60%-70% of females are unhappy with their physique.. (don't quote me on that though.. figures may be a little off.. but you get me..). Women either want bigger boobs/smaller boobs; bigger butt/smaller butt; curves/no curves... the list is endless. I have come to the conclusion that most women want what they don't have...
I can't really say too much about this anyways, cos I one of them 'women'... I need to loose about 20-40 lbs in 2 weeks... How I shall do this, I know not, but do this, I must! I think it would be a really cool birthday present to myself.. and would make me happy.. (okay, maybe just a tad happier..). 
I can't write much today.. Have to study for an exam tomorrow :-( ... Wish me luck as I embark on my weight loss mission... and on my exam too... anyways, 'till next time, my sexy people.. Stay blessed. Happy Easter btw...

~*~SeXy-sExY~*~
-o.a.o-

No comments:

Post a Comment