Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping!!!

Hello there, 
Its one of the sexyz and this is my first post. Welcome to our to our  blog! Hope you have a great time here cos fun is what we do mehn. So I just went shopping and I will be reporting fashion news to you! I happened to go into J. Crew and you know what I found out..... I love it! love it! and absolutely love it! I cupped me some cute wellies and just so ya know, if ur ever in Hanover, definitely go to the mall at Arundel Mills... Mehn the J. Crew, Loft and Banana Republic there are just off the chain. And they don't make u feel guilty , no.  Speaking off which I am absolutely shoe starved.. Everyone knows shoes are my gold and I have only bought two pairs this year.. Imagine that, two pairs in three months.... terrible! These are some of the ones i'm looking at right now:


of which as I was on the way to steve madden, I heard Nine West calling my name and I was like err.. not right now honey, lets have this conversation later honey... (Yes, my shoes stores really do talk to me)

 I have to go do some research so we'll continue later on tonight!! Keep the sexy on!!

xoxo,

Mobobs 


1 comment:

  1. ah, Iyawo.. you never buy bata this year? woww.... are you alright? hope all is well oh.. thats very unlike you... i am worried... lol!! its all luv boo!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete