Wednesday, April 8, 2009

God- the giver of extraordinary gifts!

Hello Loves, 
its been a few dayZ and I hope y'all have been good since last weekend. Welcome to a new week and please make sure you brought the sexy on with you from last time! Today, Im going to be talking about having a relationship w/ God and the benefits thereof. For me, its been a sweet walk. I've known him a hot minute now and we're going stronger. Last month was a terrible month and I was like you know what God, Im just tired of ish like this goin on in m y life and I was like mehn I need a miracle. You wanna know what came knockin on my door yesterday??? Go on, you guessed it... said Miracle! mehn u dont even know how overjoyed I was.. to the point that I owe one boy in my class 10 backflips (dont ask me how that happened). 
Moral of the story is that God always shows up.  And in ways you weren't expect too. Plus mehn when God surprises, he doesnt give u cheap gifts.. So hold on to him o, my sexy ppl. 

Speaking of gifts, I randomly remembered a guy I dated briefly and how he thought showering me w/ gifts would make me love him, even when he knew I didnt love him at all... Ask me why I'll be goin out with a guy I dont love o.. that's a story for another day....
Hell maybe I'll tell it tonight... 
Gotta get back to saving the world... 
Be cool, preserve the sexy, 
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. haha. why would you go out with someone you didnt like, ehn? lmao.. its allowed joh.. anyways do quick and post the whole story!! lol
    ps: congratulations on ur gift!!! we gatsta pop em bottles!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yea, God IS AWesOMe!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my baby, this weekend --->Bottle popping!!

    ReplyDelete