Tuesday, April 14, 2009

untitled...

So I saw my aunt today, and she was like, "Dang, your thighs are looking rather large.." and my cousin came down the other day and couldn't stop commenting on how big my 'ass' had gotten... I'm like WTF! My rep.. see how I have suffered..lol.. but on the real though, I'm not eating anything for 5 days... that's the end of this post... I am too depressed to write anymore...(and I had mad gist too... *sighs*) :-( 
I'll holla in 5 days, if I'm still alive.. (lol)

~forever sexy~
o.a.o
xoxo

ps: even though there might be a 40% chance of precipitation, it's more likely not to than it is to rain.. (?right?).. HoWeVeRR 40% is still too high... that joint needs to be 0.. or -20% even... - Anywayzzzz I am about to retire to my depressed state... will holla! peace sexys...



1 comment:

  1. Damn... you're right that is rather high but, the update said 20-25%. The latest update even has that number at like 5%. besides weather predictions -with all the state of the art equipment that goes into making them- are only about 70% accurate. So dont worry it wont rain on y(our) parade...


    emmowhyo

    ReplyDelete