Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey!


"Go shawty, its your birthday,
We gonna party like it's your birthday,
We gonna sip bacardi (and j.d. and henny and goose and...)
like its your birthday...!!! haha"

Okay, so I apologize on behalf of me, myself and I for the last couple of posts I put... those were my thoughts at the the time (and not a reflection of who I am..) and I believe that somethings should be kept to one's self. So yea, I'm sorry for my temporary loss of sanity... It won't happen again.. I promise.. Cross my heart!

Now y'all have forgiven me... :-)

As you may know due the post my lover put below, it's my birthday today (mehn babes are getting old oh!). I just finished one exam... have to study for another one tomorrow and write a lab report too... But you know what? It's all good. I'm going to smile through it! :-)

Yup, yup... I don't really have much to share today, surprisingly.. (I had a bunch of stories and stuff I wrote a while ago, but I lost em... and they were really good too :-(.. oh well) I hope I get inspired soon otherwise... I don't even know. lol

Anyways, I'm off to chill with the wife, who is mad that I'm not talking to her atm (i don't know how to multitask efficiently..) Thanks for the birthday msgs, wall posts, phone calls and all. Really appreciate every single one of them! Have a blessed day.

~Always S3xy~
o*a*o

No comments:

Post a Comment