Friday, April 24, 2009

Young Boss!!

Yes sir!, Im back in full swing. Ne'er mind that I was gone for a min.. whats goin on??? Hope you've all had a great week so far and everything's going great.. Im doing great myself. Never been happier, no I haven't. Im actually just sitting here at work chilling doin non much... Jamming up the front desk, yes I am. 
Sexy update for the weekend: I decided that I'm going to lose ten pounds in the next week. How I'm gonna do it I dont know but I sure know that its gonna happen mehn! And I will be updating y'all on my progress as the days go by. The deadline is the 11th of May!! And as sure as the Lord deeds I will be 'Mobobs minus ten pounds'so help me Lord. Who ever knows how you lose 10 pounds in two weeks should get at me ASAP coss its about to happen mehn!!
Other sexy updates:Well well, summer beckons! I'm just like yeah mehn I'm getting on this train mehn!!! I so cant wait!!! U know everything is just hawt in the summer: The boys are hot, the parties are hot, I"m tres hot!!!! whoa, get at me ppl, i AM Sexy!!

xoxo, 

Mobobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment