Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why are (most) guys assholes?

Okay, so I'm tired of hearing about guys who talk to babes because they want them on their 'P'.. They just want to quave/lash the babe (without wifing her) and they expect the babe to be cool with it.. (when she's not a 'ho'..). Like for real.. n-word please..

Home girl was telling me about this dude that always be calling her saying, "I just want to come and chill with you.." or "I really want to see you.." She asks me what to do, and being the naive little princess that I am, I said she should let him come over, that maybe he just wants to be friends... little did I know... Anyways, not only does the guy show up like three hours later ( he arrives at like 2-something in the morning..) he wants to go straight to 'b'ness'. This was like the first time they were chilling btw, (yea, they talked on the phone for a bit.. and partied with the same crowd but still, u get me..) Imagine... My girl, being the hott babe that she is politely refused, only for the guy to keep trying nonsense.. She eventually got him to leave.. without anything going down, I may add- for all the females who think they can't say no...

But really though, why do guys think it's okay to do that? He didn't even act like he wanted to chill or get to know her.. just wanted to do her.. dang some guys just make me sick to my stomach.. (and whats sadder is homeboy and I used to be pretty close back in the day, he used to be cool...) Now I'm not trying to bash guys or diss them or anything, people who know me, know that I loovve me a fine-ass dude, who's down to earth and pleasant and acts like he likes a sister if only to an extent.. But this... I need to come up with a name for this phenomenon- is totally unacceptable (to me at least)... I mean, as a girl I can understand that sometimes you may just want to 'quave' (so I've heard...lol) and I won't go and say that one night stands are bad or that it is wrong to have a 'buddy' (-"a buddy is an equal beneficial arrangement.."ask Musiq..lol) cos it would be very judgemental and hypocritical of me... But like I always say, there is a right and a wrong way to do everything, and I believe the way I just described above is rather distasteful.

If you want quaves, just be upfront about it, let the babe know, chances are that she'll feel the same way. Y''all both grown; don't be primary school about it.. She'll either say yes, or no (duh-lol) and if she does say no, try your luck elsewhere, or work on your swagg...

Fella's (that are guilty..) y'all need to step your game up though, for real... I hope this is an isolated case, and that one idiot can not be used to describe every other guy..

~*~much love, sexy people,~*~
*
o.a.o

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, LMAO!!! A buddy is an equal beneficial arrangement, tell 'em tell 'em. Ur learning the ropes babay hehe

    + tru talk abt the quavz o.. mehn women are not lookin for wahala relationship, just give what u have and be out my door mehn!!

    ReplyDelete